Sunday 8 February 2009

work work..eat, work work

I should, theoretically have written up my notes, started thinking about assignments and going over anatomy and physiology
but nooo..instead im eating take aways, watching dr who and casulty and pining over my idiot of an ex!

I'm thinking more and more about the publics perception of a nurse..how its changed, what the sort of nurse i want to be?! I want to be good, i know that...but, what makes a good nurse?

Should she be a good communicator, have good knowledge, team player? Even communication skills of a nurse is debated, so what style should I have?

I guess it's making my own path, and carving my own way of being a nurse...

2 comments:

  1. what makes a good nurse?
    - Kind and caring
    - Hardworking
    - Nice to other nurses, patients and doctors

    Should she be a good communicator, have good knowledge, team player? Even communication skills of a nurse is debated, so what style should I have?
    - All of the above, you can't go wrong with good communication skills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh the life of a student us biomeds are no different.

    ReplyDelete