Saturday 20 December 2008

Not long to go now #1

12th January at 9am- at the QMC- there i will be, waiting to start my training. I don't think I have ever wanted christmas to come and go so quickly!

TSR (www.thestudentroom.co.uk) has kept my nursing fetish going- kept me feeling excited about what i'm going to do. At this moment in time, there is so much to do- I need to confirm my accomodation (planning to rent a nice little 2 bedroom house) sort out the NHS bursary AND fill in my CRB form! On top of this there is the debate on whether to get a part-time job- will i have time?!

I've got the booklist- and am reading 'confessions of a junior doctor' and 'a guide to being a student nurse'- nothing like some bedtime reading.

It feels so much different this time, when i was waiting to start swansea to train to be a clinical physiologist- I was excited, but not for my training- to move out! This time, I want nothing but to get into those lectures and start learning!!

33 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment