Sunday 28 December 2008

New Year #3

Arghh the pain. So I've not been 100% the past few days- womens troubles to say the least! It was touch and go at first to see whether I would be able to go uni, was doubting maybe it would be best to put it off till september- BUT NO! I'm going ahead, with the engines on.

I bought my first pieces of furniture today for the new place, a lush 2 seater sofa and a sideboard for the living room. Plus a nice cushion aswell! I've also got my A&P textbook- and have become a bit of a geek reading it in my spare time..

for now im enjoying my xmas prezzies, shopping in the sales and counting down till the 12th..will it never come?!

3 comments:

  1. If I give you $40 will you come to my house dressed as a nurse and take my temperature. And I don't mean orally ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Have come across your blog and am following it now! We start the same day :o) Not long to go, how you feeling? Good Luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Have come across your blog! We start the same day - how are you feeling? Good Luck! x

    ReplyDelete